Saturday, September 2, 2017

ThankFULL!

ThankFULL!!!!

As time apart closes to an end I am thankful! However, not just thankful to no longer be apart, but so thankful for the ways the Lord takes care of His children. First and foremost I am so thankful because every blessing and gift that we have received in this time has truly been from God, and I really can't express enough how much the Lord longs to care for His children in tangible and intangible ways! I want to thank each of you who have cared, prayed, given, loved, challenged, and surrounded us! Thank you for showing the attributes of Christ to us! Thank you for listening to the Lords guidance! Thank you for taking care of us as your own! 

There are so many ways and people that the Lord has used to take care of us I want you each to know who you are and know that the Lord truly blesses those that bless others in His name and for His glory! So the biggest way I know how to repay all the blessings is to thank Christ for you and pray He gives abundantly more to you than what we have received. 

I am FULL of thanks for the calls, the dinners, the time, the money, the oils, the clothes, the books, the words, the hugs, the laughter, the child care, the food, the conversations, the encouragement, the pool parties, the diapers, the fellowship, the tears, the honesty, and most of all the LOVE!!!!!!  I could really just keep on and on, but I just want you to see that this is only the tip of  the iceberg of the Lord’s goodness and provision to us in this time! I really really want you to know that when we trust that He will care for us better than we can for ourselves he will send His people, He will cover us, He will not let us be alone as the enemy would like us to be. Please see that the Lord still works, still moves, and still loves! I am so full because I am able now to look back and be thankful and see answered prayers all around! 

I want to share one small story of thankfulness in hopes that you might see what tiny details that the Lord cares for.  My husband has never slept very good, but it's almost a thing he is used to at this point, and I as a momma of a baby who hadn't slept through the night for 4 months. We recently met a sweet couple that has their own business of blending oils and happens to have a wonderful thing called sleep salve and gave some to pj to try. Well pj said oh man I would love to have a big one of these. So we let them know we would like a big one to bring back with me to Guatemala… well not only did they provide it to us for free but gave us multiple  small and large sizes! Thank you Jesus for caring about our sleep! Thank you Lord for wanting us to feel cared about by the body of Christ! 

Thank you for sweet Shane and Hellen for caring about us and about our sleep as well! 
Thank you for the diligence of finding products to help others!
Thank you MAUM! www.maumgoods.com


We are FULL because He is a good father and for togetherness once again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment